Sunday, 27 May 2007

beautiful life

This week has been a wonderful one for me. Lots of self discovery...interesting ones mind you. Lots of learning session too.

For instance I had the wonderful chance of meeting with someone really special. He is a very young and successful man in his business and yet humble and motivating. He is none other than Daegan Smith from US. He talked simply and I could connect with him. He is wonderful.

Then I came to know two people who give me directions towards a more healthy lifestyle. I was advised on healthy diets..which again ...simple and easy to follow and I find it interesting.

I probably like everything simple and effective.

Oh yes, today I am being taught by someone nice and simple too on how to use the internet. Thats how I got into this blogging. Life is actually wonderful and everything is new and exciting.

1 comment:

author said...

You've managed to put in a reciprocal link in your blog!! Thats great!

I'll be reading....Keep posting!